Hello. If you are interested in getting hands on marketing agency experience, you’ve come to the right place!
Estes Digital provides a big agency feel by enabling businesses to curate a team of first-class marketing and creative resources. Estes Digital works to ensure a premium project outcome while leading all strategic communications, marketing and social media strategy and sourcing additional partners as needed/requested by client. We deliver affordable, effective marketing strategies and solutions to help businesses achieve their goals. Estes Digital is seeking a digital marketing intern for Fall 2019.
This applicant should be an Upperclassman (Junior or Senior) majoring/minoring in Marketing, Advertising/Public Relations or Strategic Communications. Applicants should be passionate about creating digital content, have strong communication skills (both written and verbal), a knack for social media, and be organized and detail-oriented individuals.
•Assist with pay per click campaign development, management and reporting
Vendor communications (coordination with other partners such as creative agencies, public relations, CRM experts, photographers, videographers & more depending on the client need)
• Assist with composition of content strategy & execution of social media posts on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Research including competitive, best practice, target market and profile/persona
• Draft communications and assist with proposal development for potential clients
• Assist with development of strategy, ad creative and set up of paid advertising platforms for Google AdWords, Facebook and Linked In
• Develop email communication messages and source imagery for MailChimp delivery
• Assist with database maintenance and organization as needed
• Attend meetings with potential partners, vendors and clients
• Strong knowledge of MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong social media skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task & handle many projects at once
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Database management experience a plus
• Availability to work 10-15 hours a week (as needed for school credit)
• Availability to attend some weekend events is a plus
Experience with paid social media, MailChimp and Canva is a bonus. Proficiency with MS office suite